Calibration of Industrial Instruments
How often u check your measuring equipment?
Calibration of industrial instruments is a set of operations, performed in accordance with a definite, documented procedure that compares the measurements performed by an instrument to those made by a more accurate instrument or standard, for the purpose of detecting and reporting, or eliminating by adjustment, errors in the instruments tested.
- Generator Rental & Commissioning.
- 24 Hours Consultation Service.
- Maintenance of Mechanical Rotating Equipment
Our engineering machine workshop is exceptionally well-equipped and ready to respond to any breakdown or emergency. Great Sama approach to service also means that we take on the very smallest jobs too. In fact we will always go the extra mile to help.
- Overhaul, repair, design & manufacturing (gearboxes, drive units, pumps, fan impellers & casings)
- Rotating & shaft equipment (spiral welding, metal spraying, selective plating)
- Sourcing of Equipment Worldwide.
- Sourcing of Spare Parts Worldwide.
- Fabrication & Engineering.
Repair / Rewind / Design & Fabrication of Transformers
We take advantage of the latest developments in transformer repair technologies and materials to provide you with reliable repairs and effective upgrades.
Repairs include: inspection, testing, refurbishment, core repairs and restacking complete rewinds, repairs and adjustments.